A tender for supply of school equipment put out by the office of the District Superintendent of Education, Bihar, invited 'Quotationers' to make offers for the following articles:
1. Bras and Bell — 1 kg with wooden humber.
2. Jumetry set in wooden box.
3. Glob — 8" Dymiter.
4. Bucket (Balti) 10".
5. Spad Nos. of tata.
6. Aluminium mfg. for one liter
7. Wooden Black Board 1 big 5"x3.5" for shakhua wood with two kari.
8. Wooden Black Board (small) 3.5" x 2.5" for shakhua wood with two kari.
9. Maps — India World Tirhut Commissionary and West Charaparan Rajnaitik and Historical map of Bihar historical approved by survey department.
10. Charts — Digesting system, skeleton, health sanitation, historical, Bhavan, Kala, Darshan, Shambidhan, Jiwa Vigyan, Bhawtik Vigyan, Rashayan Vigyan.
Now you know why Biharis are amongst the most illiterate in India.
2 stars by 8 users