- A Physicist, A Statistician, And A (Pure) Mathematician Go To The Races And Place Bets On Horses.
A physicist, a statistician, and a (pure) mathematician go to the races and place bets on horses. The
- Psychologists Subject An Engineer, A Physicist, And A Mathematician
Psychologists subject an engineer, a physicist, and a mathematician - a topologist, by the way - to an exper
- A Math And A Computer Science Student
A math student and a computer science student are jogging together in a park when they hear a voice: "Please, help
- The Mother Of Already Three Is Pregnant With Her Fourth Child.
The mother of already three is pregnant with her fourth child. One evening, the eldest daughter says t
- Proof Of The Riemann Hypothesis.
A mathematician has been invited to speak at a conference. His talk is announced as Proof of the
- At A Conference, A Mathematician Proves A Theorem
At a conference, a mathematician proves a theorem. Someone in the audience interrupts him: "That proof
- A Father Who Is Very Much Concerned About His Son's Bad Grades In Math
A father who is very much concerned about his son's bad grades in math decides to register him at a catholic
- What Is Normed, Complete, And Yellow
Q: What is normed, complete, and yellow?
A: A Bananach space...
- New Bicycle
A graduate student of mathematics who used to come to the university on foot every day arrives one day on a fancy n
- At The End Of His Course On Mathematical Methods In Optimization
At the end of his course on mathematical methods in optimization, the professor sternly looks at his student
Disclaimer: All Education jokes are for personal use only. Kindly do not copy, modify, distribute or sell the whole or parts of the Education jokes collection without permission of the creator.Submit a Joke