You know you're out of college when
1. You start watching the weather channel.
2. Jeans, flannels and baseball caps aren't staples in your wardrobe.
3. You can no longer take shots, and smoking gives you a sinus attack.
4. You go from 130 days of vacation time to 7.
5. You stop confusing 401k plan with 10K run.
6. You go to parties that police don't raid.
7. Adults feel comfortable telling jokes about sex in front of you... and they're no longer "adults" - they are your peers.
8. You don't know what time Wendy's closes anymore.
9. Your car insurance goes down.
10. You refer to college students as kids.
11. You drink wine, scotch and martinis instead of beer, bourbon and rum.
12. Your parents start making casual remarks about grandchildren.
13. You feed your dog science diet instead of taco bell.
14. Your idea of a rocking Friday night is scoring one of the new releases at Blockbuster.
15. Half your conversations with current college students start with, "When I was in college..."
3 stars by 4 users