1. Why was the soil so good in school?
It knows its ABCs.
2.Where was the plant leaf imprisoned?
In the pennate-enturary.
3.Who won in the plant politics race?
4. Who told the story of the plant soil's life?
5. How does a Japanese botanist bid farewell?
6. How to botanists tell computers what to do?
With apogamy language (a programing language).
7. The close fitting leaf was being appressed.
8. Where do monkey flowers live?
On the Ape-planate.
9. Which tree did the Japanese bomb on December 7 1942?
The Pearl Arbor.
10. Why was there no food around the tree?
Becasue the Arbor-eat-em.
0 stars by 1 users