1. What do you call a plant that is vericose and eats insects?
A venous fly trap.
2. What type of drawings do botanists enter in?
3. If Johnathan Swift was a botanist what would his smallest characters be?
4. What is a Sesame Street botany toy?
UTRICLE me Elmo.
5. How do florists stay dry in a rain storm?
With an Umbel-la.
6. What is a contagious desease common among agriculturists?
7. The tree got married. It wanted to show off its ring.
8. What does a botanist sleep on?
9. An arborist can count to Tree.
10. Who stole from the plant?
11. What keeps a botanist going?
12. What is an herbologists favorite soup?
13. Why is the body of a plant so vulgar?
It is a thallic symbol.
14. Why was the botanist crying?
She had THYRSE in her eyes (what can I say it was a tendril moment).
15. Why couldn't the botanist see very well?
She had A-stigma-tism.
0 stars by 1 users